- Each video must be 2:00 minutes or less in duration.
- Contest is open to legal US residents 13 years or older except the following: Employees and Board Members of the Land Trust Alliance (the Alliance) and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Alliance employees, their affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their immediate family members.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- The Contest is a video submission contest offering each Entrant the opportunity to win: (i) a cash prize of $1,000; (ii) a cash prize of $2,000; and (iii) a cash prize of $4,000. In addition, the top winner will designate a land trust to receive $10,000 directly from the Alliance. The selected land trust must be a Member of the Land Trust Alliance. [For a list of all Alliance Member Land Trusts, see: http://findalandtrust.org]
- To submit a video, the Entrant must post the video to their own YouTube channel and include a link to that video in the submission form.
- Contest timeline:
- Starts Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:00 noon EST
- Ends Friday, November 11, 2016, 12:00 noon EST
- Public voting starts Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:00 noon EST
- Public voting ends November 18, 2016 at 12:00 noon EST.
- Final judging period starts Monday, November 21, 2016
- Final judging period ends Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Winners announced – on or about December 14, 2016 at 3:00 pm EST
- A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest.
- The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest.
- All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Each person can vote for no more than one video per day.